Fanaticus Forum  

Go Back   Fanaticus Forum > Discussion > News and Notices

Old 03-17-2003, 07:12 PM
Stelzone

To any and all interested parties.

I have set up a day for a BBDBA Tournament in Dayton Ohio. On August 30th at the Tin Soldier Hobby Shop. This is to be a 3-4 round tournament as needed, the 4th round at this point is for the possiblity of a tie. Rounds will be 2 to 2:30 long and scores will be kept of all games, scores to be used if there is no outright winner. All armies welcome and BUAs are not unless both parties agree to their use. The board size will be 32x64 with only one modification to setup, being 10 inches in max instead of 6.

Any questions feel free to ask, Mike Demana and I are trying to figure out a mane for this one so the trophies will be unique at least in name. There will also be prizes awarded. If you plan on attending let me know so I have an idea of how many tables to setup.

Mike

[ March 17, 2003, 16:15: Message edited by: Stelzone ]
Old 03-25-2003, 02:11 AM
Mike Demana

Hi everyone,

Yeah, I guess "2nd Annual Great Lakes Big Battle DBA Tournament" is kind of boring. Wait a minute, Mike said "mane" and not "name"...perhaps I've got this all wrong!

Anyway, I will definitely be there with my Khmers, which I'm steadily filling out to triple size. The wide board won't particularly favor them, but who cares? Think how cool they'll look!

Allen Sams will attend also, he said, and I'm sure others from Columbus will, too. Hey, how about the Nashville contingent? Paul Potter and Ed Dillon...you guys up for another drive? We loved having you up in Columbus last December for that tourney. For those who want to check out pictures and results from this tourney, go to: http://www.hmgsgl.com/bbdba/bbdba.htm.

So, who else can make it for Mike's tourney?

Oh, yeah, a name! I'm supposed to be thinking of a name...
Old 03-27-2003, 12:24 AM
Ed Dillon

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Demana:
Hi everyone,<snip>
Hey, how about the Nashville contingent? Paul Potter and Ed Dillon...you guys up for another drive? We loved having you up in Columbus last December for that tourney.
Hmmm <twirling moustache>. Perhaps, we'll have to get together and seek out omens. ("Honey, can I go play toy soldiers in August?...") We'll have to get back to you, the omens appear clouded at the moment.
Old 04-08-2003, 06:43 PM
Paul Potter

Ohh yeah, do want to be there. -Paul
Old 04-10-2003, 02:29 AM
Mike Demana

And we want you there, guys! Along with anyone else who'd like to make the drive to Ohio for some fun gaming...
Old 04-14-2003, 02:24 AM
Ed Dillon

Hey Paul, I wonder if "The Van" will be free. If we can get Kirk interested, then we might have ourselves yet another epic adventure. Let the scribes ready themselves!
Ed