15mm 1815 Nappies, buy/sell/trade
Just finished a recent inventory of what’s on hand and what’s still needed to prep the big DBN Waterloo game. Having been at this periodically over the decades, it’s an eclectic mix of manufacturers and scale creep. Fortunately by and large they all shake out into uniform or pretty compatible mix within each corps at least. And I’m hoping to keep it that way as I fill in missing odds and ends, and a few big chunks left to go.
If anyone has any of the following and willling to sell, trade, or send to a good home, please let me know – unpainted, or way better yet painted! Anything that’s fairly compatible with each of the ranges could work too. PM to sort out specifics.
* Empire – infantry, line lancers, chasseurs, maybe dragoons
* Minifig 2nd generation (maybe Battle Honors) – cuirassiers
* MiniFig 2nd gen/Battle Honors - Guard foot and horse artillery; Guard Grenadiers; light cannon and howitzers, limbers & especially teams
* MiniFig 2nd gen/Battle Honors – Brit guard & line infantry, light dragoons; Dutch line infantry & militia.
* A Prussian army!
Excess available (Lancashire, OG & MF 3rd good for an 18mm army - I have to hold the line at scale creep in my armies somewhere!):
* Empire – unptd 24 French Old Guard Chasseurs a pied (and too tiny since the rest of the Guard Corps is MF)
* Battle Honors - 50 French Guard Chasseurs a pied (just an extra bag)
* Old Glory – unptd 26 Nassau infantry (these are head and shoulders taller than other OG/BH figures)
* Lancashire – unptd British 8 flank coy skirmishing, 4 Household Cav (helmet); 8 Brusnwick foot artillery
* MiniFigs 3rd gen – unptd 8 French line lancers
* MiniFigs 3rd gen – unptd ~30 French limber teams (need to double check how many of the current stock are 3rd gen)
* MiniFigs 3rd gen – ptd (decent) 4 Hannoverian Cumberland’s Hussars
Available if I find painted replacemets:
* MiniFigs 3rd gen – ptd (decent) 24 Brit Lt Dragoons
Available unless I find more Mikes )or maybe Essex if they mix well) to fill out a corps of them:
* Mikes Models – ptd (very basic) starter army box 110 Prussian Infantry, 6 painted and 7 unptd Artillery + guns, a few cuirassiers, lancers, officers.
Audaces fortuna iuvat.