Fanaticus Forum  

Go Back   Fanaticus Forum > Discussion > Bazaar

Old 08-12-2010, 12:44 PM
michael guth

Default MPG, painted 15mm figures from Hong Kong

For those of us who do not have time to paint and play, I have been very happy with the painted figures from this company on Ebay, MPG or Misspaintinggroup. I don't know if I am allowed to post a link directly to their webstore on this forum, but the sales director's email is CHU MARTIN <sales.mpg@hotmail.com.hk>.

I have been corresponding back and forth about ways he might improve his product and make his service profitable. I fear that the market is somewhat glutted between the recession, limited number of gamers, and competition from Sri Lanka, DPS and WPS on ebay. I have found his service to be very reliable, and reasonably priced.

We have discussed changing the basing for his figures, use of shield transfers, improved historical research, use of less well known manufacturers, and variety within units.

Mr. Chu sounds very pleasant and eager to find a niche in the marketplace. He has some very nice late Successor cavalry for sale now along with many Carthiginian and Numidian units. I encourage you to contact him if you have are considering some custom mercenary work.

Mike Guth