PDA

View Full Version : Curiosity

Peter G. Wort
04-13-2012, 03:57 PM
Since I have a liking for some particular armies in DBA as currently built, I would like to know what changes to expect in build, that is how much of what kind of figures will I have to buy in order to make the change. EIR most especially.

Are the lists fairly complete now?

Lobotomy
04-13-2012, 10:41 PM
The lists will not be done until the rules are published. As I understand it, Phil will tweek the rules and/or lists until the last minute.

lkmjbc
04-13-2012, 11:01 PM
No one knows but Phil and his private play test group.

He has however posted both Mid-Saxons and Vikings. Mid Saxons can now have 3 Blade to represent Hirdsmen (much like the 2.2 Anglo Danish). Vikings are about the same with an option for more Aux to represent Eastern battles.

I doubt there will be much change in EIR... but can't say for sure. I have heard that quite a few eastern Medieval lists will be updated due to new info from players from the region that have contacted and are working with Phil.

Joe Collins

Bobgnar
04-14-2012, 04:23 PM
Sorry to disagree Joe, but that should be
"No one knows but Phil "

If the scheme to make ALL elements have a number of figures prefix comes to fruition, then the lists will be longer in coming, as they all will need revision. There is a disjunction of lists and rules. He does a section and then changes the rules so the section needs to be done.