PDA

View Full Version : pg10 combat outcomes

Pillager
12-25-2011, 02:47 PM
Significant differences vs DBMM.

I don't see how DBA is going to be a useful "intro" set for DBMM if players under these circumstances.

Even trying to be competent in both sets looks like too much work to be worthwhile.

Bobgnar
12-25-2011, 05:53 PM
Anyone seeking to understand 3.0 needs to avoid DBMM 2.0. I pretty much understand DBA 3.0 and I have not read DBMM except a couple of diagrams, such as moving through Threat Zones. What is a Threat Zone?

Bob Santamaria
12-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Significant differences vs DBMM.

I don't see how DBA is going to be a useful "intro" set for DBMM if players under these circumstances.

Even trying to be competent in both sets looks like too much work to be worthwhile.

Do you live under a bridge Pillager?

jcpotn
12-25-2011, 06:09 PM
Do you live under a bridge Pillager?

Bob,

Please, you'll give trolls a bad name. :D

Jeff

Pillager
12-25-2011, 08:36 PM
I'm confused. Am I trolling FOR dbmm, AGAINST 3.0, or FOR 2.2 ???

Bob Santamaria
12-25-2011, 11:31 PM
I'm confused. Am I trolling FOR dbmm, AGAINST 3.0, or FOR 2.2 ???

As a very experienced online troll myself (though largely inactive these days through better things to do) I do not accept that you have to have any purpose in mind except to disrupt and annoy.

My favoured target for occasional outings these days are curezone and other alternative therapies type places. Anyone who thinks you can cure cancer with enemas and apricot kernels deserves it.

Tony Aguilar
12-25-2011, 11:46 PM
My favoured target for occasional outings these days are curezone and other alternative therapies type places. Anyone who thinks you can cure cancer with enemas and apricot kernels deserves it.

ROTFLMAO!! :rotfl

winterbadger
12-26-2011, 09:32 AM

What, wait, you can't? :??? *gazes at piles of apricot orchard stock in dismay* :silly

Are people still on about laetrile? That was a joke in the 1970s!