PDA

View Full Version : Increased command distance

Kingo
07-29-2011, 05:06 PM
I an not privy to the play testing, but if the move distance increases to BW's the command distane of 600 paces is huge on a 2*2 board.....will we be getting 3*3 boards as standard.

I must try a couple of games with the new move distance today. :D

David Constable
07-29-2011, 05:16 PM
I an not privy to the play testing, but if the move distance increases to BW's the command distane of 600 paces is huge on a 2*2 board.....will we be getting 3*3 boards as standard.

I must try a couple of games with the new move distance today. :D

As far as I know not, still 24" plus.

David Constable

pozanias
07-29-2011, 05:25 PM
I'd be careful about playtesting any of the prosposed changes in isolation. )Ou're likely to go mad. I've listened to people that are in playtest groups and am now in waiting mode for the final product.

ferrency
07-29-2011, 05:42 PM
I'd be careful about playtesting any of the prosposed changes in isolation. You're likely to go mad.
However, this is not to say that you won't go mad if you play all of the changes together, or if you wait for the final product... :)

Alan

Kingo
07-29-2011, 06:06 PM
I'd be careful about playtesting any of the prosposed changes in isolation. )Ou're likely to go mad. I've listened to people that are in playtest groups and am now in waiting mode for the final product.

Me go mad :rotfl:eek:D:p, far too late for that

Richard Lee
07-30-2011, 12:45 AM

Yes indeed. I am waiting to see the finished product (and play it) before I make up my mind about DBA version 3.