PDA

View Full Version : Sumerian List changes for Ver 3.0...

Inanna'sBoyToy
04-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Hey folks...I wasn't fortunate enough to find the 3.0 updates for Book I before it got pulled. Can anyone please let me in on the changes to the Sumerian I/1a,b,c,and d lists?

Thanks in advance! :up

Ryan Green
04-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Additionally, does anyone have the entire Book I. This is the book from which most of my armies will be... :2up (I've actually just finished painting the above for 2.2 but if it's going to change, don't want to base them yet)

:)

Tony Aguilar
04-11-2011, 10:15 AM
Nothing is official so I wouldn't worry about any changes in 3.0 just yet.

Martyn
04-11-2011, 12:19 PM
I have been trying to identify where things stand on the proposed revised lists for book one.

The best I can find is that back in August Sue posted on the yahoo group that she wanted responses to the first section of the proposed book one amendment but that this was only lists 1-18.

I have not seen any further proposals for book one. Comment made on the Yahoo group suggests that there were not many changes to those lists.

As Tony said, nothing official but Sue has put in a lot of work revising the lists.

With the uncertainty there is doubt about what to do if you want to build a new army. Some are putting all new DBA projects on hold, some are ignoring the proposals and building to the existing v2.2 lists. You pays your money and takes your choice.

mickw
04-11-2011, 05:41 PM
IIRC Sue ran two lots of lists past us- I seem to remember 1-16 and then 17 to 30-something and then announced Book 1 was being delegated to somebody else. Or am I dreaming?
FWIW I can't see the Sumerian lists changing much since they're virtually unchanged in DBMM. That's an opinion/guess, not a guarantee.

Inanna'sBoyToy
04-11-2011, 06:05 PM
The only tangible change I can see besides outright element swaps/deletions is Bd going from 20mm to 15mm bases, and that's not to epic as it would affect a mere 3 bases in my entire a,b,c variants of I/1, so I can stay the course.

Thanks for the input, guys! :D