PDA

View Full Version : New army lists - a change?

Obadiah
01-12-2011, 04:03 PM
Hi,

I have looked at the new army lists and I like the small descriptions on the armies. What I have noticed though is that the lists don't include the "number of miniatures" - so for example instead of 3Bd or 4Bd, we are just getting Bd listed. Do we know if this is a change or just detail that has not been included?

If it is a change will this mean that all Bd (for example) will have the same base width?

Cheers

Craig

ferrency
01-12-2011, 04:14 PM
If it is a change will this mean that all Bd (for example) will have the same base width?

Hi,

Discussion about this has been happening in a different thread outside the army list composition threads.

The intent seems to be to use element names that are unrelated to the figure count, and all indications suggest that figure count and/or base depth will be more flexible than it is in DBA v2.

I don't think any final decisions have been made in this area. However, since Sue is removing the figure count in draft army lists and it's not easy to simply replace it, it seems likely that the final lists will use these element type codes as well.

Alan

Obadiah
01-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Thanks Alan. I missed that other thread.